EZYdog Cujo Leash
EzyDog Cujo Leash
Would you like to have a comfortable dog walk without being pulled around by your dog? Need the highest quality bungee leash on the market? Then the Cujo is the choice for you.
Shock Absorbing Stretch!
The Cujo 25 (64cm) leashes are built with 15cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. The tight, short stretch gives you the most comfort and control over the medium to large dogs that pull hard! Add a standard coupler (LITE version for small dogs under 20kg) for dual tangle-free dog walking!
The Cujo 40 (100cm) leashes are built with 30cm of Shock Absorbing Stretch. Slightly less tight and longer stretch gives you the most comfort and control over the hard pulling small dog or the medium and large dogs that do not pull as much.
Add a standard coupler (LITE version for small dogs under 20kg) for dual tangle-free dog walking!
Super Strong and Durable!
If you are tired of having to buy a new dog leash every couple of months, rest assured you'll have no such problems with the Cujo Leashes. Using high quality ski rope and a heavy duty snap, which is both tough and durable, the Cujo Leashes have all been engineered to last.
For your comfort and added control, all the Cujo leashes come with a waterski-style handle. This handle is designed to not pinch on your hands and the shaft of the handle is made form soft EVA.
Added Extras for your Convenience
FAdd any of our standard extensions for additional length, or add one of the standard couplers for dual tangle-free dog walking!
- Shock absorbing stretch allows energetic movement without hurting you or your dog!
- Options in length help you find the ideal fit for small, medium and large dogs
- Waterski-style handle gives you ultimate control and comfort
- Extra strong and reliable snap clip for leash connection to collar/harness
- Reflective strands for night time safety
- Choice of Extensions and Couplers to add length to your Cujo or to walk two dogs at a time
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: